Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you and your computer (via use of "cookies", see below). This includes information that you provide(if applicable) in filling out forms on or contacting us through www.lunngroves.co.uk (our site). This includes (by way of example) information provided when you submit an enquiry or feedback or request an appointment or call back, when you book an event with us, when you submit your CV or a job application back to us or otherwise request our service. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- to provide you with any information you request
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to provide you with information which we feel may be of interest to you or where you have consented to be contacted by us for such purposes
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to provide you with any products or services you request
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about events and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by way of post, telephone or email. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please immediately contact us. If you engage us to provide legal services for you , we may need to confirm your identity to comply with any money laundering regulations from time to time. We may use credit databases to do this. Further information is set out in our standard terms and conditions of business and letter of engagement. You expressly consent to our use of any information given in an application for a job with us to assess your application.
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or asset, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if Lunn Groves or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets
- in relation to invitations to joint events, seminars and talks
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lunn Groves, our clients or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- to any third parties whom we engage to provide services to us, for example, our supplier of outsourced accounting services.